Fish Doxy tetracycline dog antibiotic Pills
Fish Doxy (Doxycycline 100mg Doxycycline) powder exerts a bactericidal action on gram-positive and gram-negative bacteria and is used for control of some common bacterial diseases. Each single packet contains doxycycline hyclate (active) 100 mg
Fish Doxy tetracycline antibiotic used to treat infections like Lyme disease, chlamydia, Rocky Mountain spotted fever, and bacterial infections caused by susceptible organisms.
tetracycline antibiotic that treats bacterial infections. It works by interrupting the production of proteins by bacteria. It’s effective against a wide variety of bacteria.
- Treats all kinds of Tick Disease
- Treats a variety of infections
- Once-a-day broad-spectrum antibiotic
- Treats Lyme disease, ehrlichiosis, and Rocky Mountain spotted fever
- Also, can treat urinary tract infections
- Part of the recommended canine heartworm treatment protocol of the American Heartworm Society
Do not give doxycycline to pregnant or nursing pets. Do not give multivitamins, calcium supplements, antacids, or laxatives within two hours before or after giving doxycycline. These products can reduce the effectiveness of doxycycline.